Are you searching for a rewarding career? Search our job openings today:
Pine Run Retirement Community is located in Doylestown on a lovely 43-acre campus in the heart of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Our residents love it here — and so do our employees. We call our employees “associates,” to reflect the level of commitment and responsibility that each member of our team feels about delivering on our mission. If you are passionate about helping seniors live their lives to the fullest, we may have a spot on our team that is right for you.
But don’t just take our word for it. Talk to anyone who works at Pine Run Retirement Community and they will tell you that choosing to work at Pine Run can make a significant difference in your life while you are working to make a significant difference in the lives of our residents.
Owned and operated by the Doylestown Health network, Pine Run Retirement Community offers competitive pay, attractive benefits, and a workplace environment that make it a pleasure to go to work each day.
Pine Run proudly offers an attractive benefits package that encourages wellness, life balance, and career development. As an associate at Pine Run, you can look forward to:**
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Associate wellness program.
- 403(b) retirement account.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Paid time off.
- 24/7/365 Employee assistance program.
- Company perks, such as discounted child care, cell phone plans and accessories, continuing education, and more.
- Associate recognition events.
- Associate appreciation awards and events.
- Access to the Pine Run pool and fitness center.
- Discounts on cellphone plans and other services.
- Random “Acts of Food”.
**Benefits eligibility is dependent on employment status.
“We are fortunate to have associates at Pine Run who not only manifest our Make Their Day! philosophy but who also demonstrate our core values — passion for excellence, working collaboratively, and compassion — in everything they do.”
Terrance Randolph, Senior Director of Human Resources