Spread Some Sunshine
Pine Run Retirement Community is introducing a family-friendly service project for children of all ages to spread some sunshine!
Spread Some Sunshine is an opportunity for children and the young at heart to get involved in brightening the day for our healthcare Associates, Residents, and Villagers while visitation is restricted.
Get creative coloring, drawing and designing cards, artwork and letters. Take a photo of the art to send in. Please email photos and images (jpegs and pdfs) to email@example.com (small files please). If you are sending something to a specific resident, please include their name in the subject of the email. PLEASE NOTE: All artwork needs to be submitted electronically – not mailed physically.
Our team will print out all cards and art and give them to residents, especially those in our Health Care and Lakeview Personal Care residences, and put them on display.
Don’t know what to say?
Here are some messages for sending cards to seniors to brighten their day.
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things
- Just wanted to say hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day
- Sending lots of hugs your way
- I’m/We’re sending love in bunches
- I’m/We’re thinking of you today and everyday
For more information on Pine Run Retirement Community’s Coronavirus COVID-19 response including visitor restrictions, please visit our Alert page.
Spread Some Sunshine Submissions
We’d like to say a special thank you to:
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Class 2A
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Class 2B
- Maria Bottino, Central Bucks West High School senior